GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE - GCU
1. Purpose of General Conditions of Use - Terms & ConditionsThe purpose of these General Conditions of Use is to define the terms and conditions for the use of the site www.laprophan.com and the conditions of use of the Site by the User.They are binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to be aware of them.
2. Website PresentationAccording to article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 concerning the confidence in the digital economy, the users of the website www.laprophan.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework of Its implementation and follow-up: Owner : Laprophan Laboratories –18 boulevard Émile Zola, 20 300 Casablanca, MAROC Company (forme) with a capital of 70 000 000 MAD registered under number Casa 16 499. Publishing Manager : Abdelwadoud EL KHLIFI – email@example.com. Creator : MEZO Agency Webmaster : MEZO Agency – firstname.lastname@example.org 24 rue du Pré Saint Gervais 93500 Pantin, RCS Bobigny, FRANCE Hosting Company: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, FRANCE
4. Description of the provided servicesThe purpose of www.laprophan.com is to present the company and provide information on all its activities. Laprophan Laboratories strives to provide as accurate as possible the information on the www.laprophan.com website. However, they cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies of the updating, whether by its own act or by third party service provider. All information on www.laprophan.com is given as an indication and is subject to change. In addition, the information on www.laprophan.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications since they have been put online. Laprophan Laboratories reserve, whenever required, the right to modify, to temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of this site without notice or indemnity. Laprophan Laboratories will not be held liable against any third party for any modification, interruption or suspension of this site.
6. Intellectual Property and CounterfeitingLaprophan Laboratories are the owner of the intellectual property rights and / or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, without prior written authorization of Laprophan Laboratories. Apart from the use for personal purposes of the user in accordance with the legislation in force, any reproduction, distribution, and more generally any use, in whole or in part, of the Site, are subject to prior express and written authorization of Laprophan Laboratories. Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements mentioned therein shall be deemed to constitute an infringement which may give rise to civil and criminal liability of the infringer and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and Of the Intellectual Property Code. Any use of data or information from the Site duly authorized by Laprophan Laboratories must obligatorily mention Laprophan Laboratories or the person or entity authoring the information as a source of information. The names and logotypes of the Laprophan Laboratories and in particular the names and logos possibly associated with the Site are registered and protected trademarks. Any use of these names and / or logotypes requires prior express written authorization from Laprophan Laboratories.
7. Limitations of responsabilityAccess to and use of the Site and of information contained therein by the user are performed under his sole responsibility and Laprophan Laboratories cannot be held liable in this respect.
a. Nature and scope of the information provided on the siteThe purpose of the Site is to provide information or services related to the activities of Laprophan Laboratories, a company active in the pharmaceutical field. It includes general information for the public. The user acknowledges being fully informed that the information contained on the Site is not intended, in any way whatsoever, to: i.Give medical advice, ii. Provide a diagnosis, iii. Replace the consultation, advice or recommendations of a health professional, iv. Promote or recommend the use of products, whether or not marketed by Laprophan Laboratories The user is advised that a physician or other competent health professional should be consulted before any use of any product or any use of any information on the Site. Laprophan Laboratories assumes no responsibility for the appropriateness of the user's decisions based solely on the information published on the site. Laprophan Laboratories shall not be liable for any consequential damages (such as loss of market or loss of chance, ...) resulting from the use of the website www.laprophan.com.
b. Dammage of computer equipmentLaprophan Laboratories will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.laprophan.com site and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications as indicated in point 4, or the occurrence of a malfunction or incompatibility.
c. Site Information and Moderation of the interactive spaceLaprophan Laboratories declines all responsibility: i. For any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, resulting in a modification of the information or elements made available on the site; ii. For any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the site; iii. And more generally for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origin, nature or consequences. The responsibility of www.laprophan.com shall not be liable in the event of force majeure or acts beyond its control. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to the users. Laprophan Laboratories reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that would contravene the applicable legislation in France or in Morocco, and in particular the provisions relating to data protection. The User does not receive any justification and notification prior to the deletion or modification of the content of the interactive spaces. If necessary, LAPROPHAN Laboratories also reserve the possibility to challenge the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, especially in cases of racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic content, whatever the medium used (Text, photography ...).
8. Management of personal dataIn France, personal data are protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. In Morocco, the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is governed by Article 24 of the Constitution, Law 09-08, Dahir No. 1-09-15 of 18 February 2009, Decree 2-09-165 of 21 May 2009, and by the rules of procedure of the CNDP (National Commission for the Protection of Personal Data). The use of the site www.laprophan.com may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has access of the site www.laprophan.com, the user access provider, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user In any case, Laprophan Laboratories collect personal information relating to the user only for the purpose of certain services offered by the site www.laprophan.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he makes the data himself. The user of the site www.laprophan.com is then asked whether or not to provide this information. All users have the right to access, rectify and oppose their personal data with the publisher of the site, by making a written and signed request, together with a copy of signed proof of the identity of the holder, specifying the address to which the reply is to be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.laprophan.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of Laprophan Laboratories and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the potential purchaser who would in turn hold the same obligation to retain and modify the data vis-à-vis the user of the site www.laprophan.com.
9. Hyperlinks and CookiesThe site www.laprophan.com contains a number of hypertext links with other sites, set up with the permission of Laprophan Laboratories. However, Laprophan Laboratories does not have the possibility to check the content of the visited sites, and therefore will not assume any responsibility of this fact. They cannot be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the content of these sites or from external sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or any use which may be made of these elements. The risks associated with this use are entirely up to the user, who must comply with their conditions of use. The users, the subscribers and the visitors of the websites cannot set up a hyperlink towards the site www.laprophan.com without the prior written authorization of Laprophan Laboratories. The navigation on the site www.laprophan.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file that does not allow user identification but records information about a computer's navigation on a site. The purpose of the data obtained in this way is to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site and also enable various measures of frequentation, in particular, or even to process to statistics (eg estimation of the number of visits to the Site, geographical areas of the users), to improve the functioning of the Site and your navigation (eg to privilege or to develop the optimization of our Site for such browser and such type of color display) and to ensure the safety of navigation against Fraud and spams. Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access to certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- Within Internet Explorer: tool tab (the wheel-shaped pictogram in the top right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm with OK.
- Within Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Within Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- Within Chrome: Click in the upper right corner of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Preferences. In the " Confidentiality " tab, you can block cookies.